Thursday, June 22, 2017

Draft Concepts (1, 2 and 3) + Feedback

Draft Concepts

I was unsure what design I wanted to pursue so I developed a few drafts and imported them into Lumion to visualise the structure and what the interior was like.

DRAFT #1:

(Exterior of 'Ring' structure)

(Interior of 'Ring' structure)

DRAFT #2:

(Exterior of structure, inspired by Hanging Gardens, Singapore)


 (Interior of structure #2)

DRAFT #3:

I was still unsure about my concepts however time was running short so I began trying to implement more of my concept, Biomimicry throughout the structures looks and function. I also hadn't designed a bridge until now, so it was important I started conceptualising and visualising the Bridge element in the project.

(Exterior of Voronoi structure)

(Interior of the Voronoi structure)

(Bird's eye view of the Bridge spanning between the two towers)

(Perspective of the bridge)


Feedback:

I did not receive any peer feedback however gave feedback to two students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment